Francis II of Bourbon Foundation Statute
And 'constituted the "FOUNDATION FRANCIS II OF BOURBON ", whose logo is attached to this statute.
The Foundation is based in ARCO (TN), Viale delle Magnolie, n. 1, and in Naples, Via Paolo Giovio, 1.
The Board of Directors may, after due deliberation, to transfer the registered office of the Foundation and open any branches abroad.
The Foundation is a non-profit and can not distribute profits, is inspired by the human figure and religious of King Francis II of Bourbon Two Sicilies, from which it wants to incorporate the great humanity, humility, meekness and holiness of life. Has as main purpose the protection of the personality, of the image, as well as the cultural, religious, historical and political of Francis II, King of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, and the promotion, development, support and dissemination of ideas of progress human, social and spiritual, of justice and freedom that they have understood his work.
The Foundation, its modeling itself to the deep humanity and charity of Francis II, intends to pursue the objectives of development and dissemination of ethical values, humanitarian and solidarity, and is intended as a purpose the performance of various tasks aimed at the mentioned ethical purposes.
To achieve the above objectives, the Foundation must take all steps deemed relevant and may, by way of example:
1. order the material in order to constitute the Archive of King Francis II of the Two Sicilies, to prepare for publication in critical edition of the works and correspondence of Francis II King of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, as well as collect, preserve and order other material relating to the history of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies national and international;
2. promote historical research, conferences and studies, with related publications, on the figure of Francis II, to reassess the historical memory, the human and Christian virtues, and increase knowledge in Italy and worldwide through all appropriate means; and search all those testimonies that they can promote their heroic virtues and holiness of life;
3. carry out study, research and training in issues related to all the issues of social and civic and social policies, economics and business, jurisdiction and finances, communication and media, advertising and services, environment and territory, heritage and artistic activities, archaeological, museum and more generally in the disciplines of political, legal, economic and social objectives with particular reference to the South;
4. promote programs of education and training to ensure equal opportunities for study and employability, working, where possible, with organizations, regions or national and international institutes and establishing scholarships;
5. carry out cultural activities, to promote the dissemination and use of a new culture of social commitment and solidarity, promote meetings, conferences, seminars, roundtables, training courses, as well as promote the publication of writings periodicals and monographs concerning the promotion of the thematic areas mentioned above;
6. Promote campaigns to raise public awareness and the business community on issues of social nature;
7. will promote in it for the birth and the foundation of prayer groups entitled "Union of Prayer and Charity Francis II", which will be fully active part of the Foundation, and will be scattered in Italy and in the world;
8. organize manage and support communications campaigns or by third parties that are useful to the accomplishment of the purposes of the Foundation and that are relevant to them and its activities;
9. agrees to establish itself as a charitable work in favor of those situations of hardship and difficulties that are in the territory of the former Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, particularly for families, children and the younger generation;
10. carry out all types of operations and real estate securities, apply for funding under any form, assume - always respecting the institutional its foundation - shares in companies and organizations, promote, legal entities, associations, companies of all types and any other initiative useful to achieve the aims of the Foundation.
11. The Foundation for the achievement of its goals will promote propaganda actions and events, even simultaneously and in collaboration with others with similar objectives, designed to raise awareness of the Foundation at potential supporters, as well as facilitate the gathering of the necessary funds for its activities.
12. The Foundation will also support in compliance and within the limits of the law, even financially, associations and movements that have common goals in their programs to the Foundation. The Foundation will also assume the management of structures that can ensure the pursuit of the statutory purpose.
The assets of the Foundation consists of:
1. Initially the sum of € 3000.00 (one thousand / 00) paid by the Founders Mr. Pantaleo Losapio, Don Massimo Cuofano and Don Luciano Rotolo as indicated in Art. 4 of incorporation, and later;
2. any assignments by an increase of the initial allocation made by the Founders or other persons;
3. from the goods that will be received by the Foundation will or donation as well as contributions from Italian institutions, foreign or supranational expressly intended to increase the assets;
4. from the leftovers of the annual management fee is not carried forward.
5. At the expenses necessary for the operation, the Foundation will provide with the yields of the assets, with the proceeds from the management of the activity, with any donations from individuals and organizations not intended for capital and possible contributions of the State, local authorities and other public and private entities.
It is not allowed to distribute, even indirectly, of profits or surpluses, as well as funds, reserves or capital during the life of the Foundation, unless the destination or distribution is imposed by law.
Annuities Heritage Foundation will be used, in compliance with the above purposes,
as the Board deems appropriate and cost effective, as required by that
from time to time will occur every second and as permitted by law, provided that respects
goals of social and absence of profit.
They are members of the Foundation:
1. The Board of Founders Advisors, is composed of Messrs Pantaleo Losapio, Don Massimo Cuofano and Don Luciano Rotolo, who signed the Memorandum of Association of the Foundation.
2. Membership Co-Founders, in the quality of natural persons, legal entities, associations and organizations, national or international, that after the constitution joining the Foundation, sharing the goals and contributing to the endowment fund and its commitment on the technical, cultural, economic, charitable or relational. These will have access to the Foundation as co-founders by resolution of the Board of Founders Advisors.
3. Ordinary Members, individuals, corporate entities, associations and organizations, national or international, that share the goals and purposes of the Foundation and contributing to the endowment fund and management by paying the annual membership fee, determined by the Board of Directors, and their personal activity, spontaneous and free for the achievement of the goals of the Foundation.
4. Supporting Members and Benefactors are all those, individuals, corporate entities, associations and organizations, national or international, that will pour freely and annually to the endowment fund and management a share higher than that required for participation in the Foundation or to leave same donations.
5. Honorary Members: identified among people, organizations and individuals who have distinguished themselves for outstanding social or cultural, and who by their activities have encouraged the Foundation.
The bodies of the Foundation:
1. The Board of Founders Advisors
2. The Chairman of the Board of Directors;
3. The Board of Directors;
4. Historical and Scientific Committee;
5. the Social Economic Committee;
6. The Steering Committee;
7. the Board of Auditors.
The Board of Founders Advisors, is composed of Messrs Pantaleo Losapio, Don Massimo Cuofano and Don Luciano Rotolo. They are full members of the Board of Directors, and retain the right to veto decisions made by the Board of Trustees; particularly when choices were to recognize not compatible with the basic values, such as the Catholic religion and the legitimate obedience to the Royal House.
Will happen to the Board of Founders Advisors, the death of the latter, priests or laity, who already adhering to the Foundation as Co-Founders, have distinguished themselves in the commitment and sharing of ideals, and have been reported previously by the Founding Promoters.
The Chairman of the Board of Directors, is selected from one of the founders and promoters is the legal representative of the Foundation with all the powers relating to ordinary administration of the same, including that of appointing prosecutors determining their duties. President in 'discharge of its functions must always seek the opinion of the founding members and not depart from it. The President convenes and chairs the Board of Directors, shall implement the resolutions of the same and ensure relations with the authorities and public administrations. The President signs the acts and the extent necessary for the explanation of all the business that they are approved; oversees the smooth running of the administrative Foundation; by compliance with the Statute and promotes - heard the Board of Directors and the Honorary President - the reform when it is necessary. In case of absence or temporary incapacity of the President, his deputy, the director most senior or other person specially appointed by the President himself.
The Founder chosen is assigned - to save his life and express waiver - the position of Chairman of the Board of Directors. In the event of resignation - even temporary - from the post of Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Chairman's powers will be exercised temporarily by a member Founders, until the election of the new Board.
The Board of Directors consists of a variable number of members not less than three and a maximum of fifteen members who hold office for five years.
The members of the Board of Directors are appointed for the first time - and life - time of establishment of the Foundation among the individuals identified by the Founders Advisors.
The Directors appointed for life remain in office until resignation or revocation, the latter arranged by the Founders, and after them, a majority of the Board of Directors.
The directors who for any reason cease charge are replaced, within three months of termination, the Board of Directors who choose them from a list of names identified between the worlds of work, academic, political, economic and institutional, which offer guarantees and assume the commitment and responsibility to work for the pursuit of the institutional goals of the Foundation.
The members appointed by the Board of Directors shall hold office for five years and may be reappointed.
When the co-opted not to accept the charge in writing within 10 days of having received news from the Chairman of the Board of Directors, means that he refused; in that case the Council - in the manner described above - can proceed with a new co-option
The Board of Directors shall be convened by the Chairman or, in his absence or impediment, by the eldest or by some other person authorized by the President to replace it by registered letter, fax or e-mail containing the agenda of agenda, sent at least eight days before the meeting, or, in urgent cases, by telegram, fax or e-mail, sent at least three days before the meeting.
The Board of Directors is validly constituted with the presence of half the members in office. Resolutions are passed by the affirmative vote of a majority of those present. In case of a tie vote of the Chairman.
Resolutions are passed by the affirmative vote of a majority of those present. In case of a tie vote of the Chairman. And 'admitted the possibility that the meetings of the Board of Directors may be held by teleconference or videoconference, provided that all participants can be identified and are able to follow the discussion, see, receive and transmit documents and participate in real time in discussion of the topics addressed. If these requirements, the Board of Directors is considered held in the place where the Chairman is located and where it also has to be the secretary of the meeting from time to time appointed, in order to allow the drafting and signing of the minutes in the relevant book.
The Board of Directors has all the powers for the ordinary and extraordinary management of the Foundation.
Predisposes within the month of November, the budget and within the month of April, the final budget of the Foundation and, after acquiring the observations of the Board of Auditors, approves it.
The Board of Directors may delegate to the President the management tasks deemed appropriate.
The Board of Directors shall define the management structure of the Foundation and possibly appoint a Secretary-General, with managerial and clerical, and a Scientific Director, defining the term of office, and related tasks.
The Board of Directors, if it deems it appropriate, may approve the establishment of an Executive Committee.
The Executive Committee, if formed, is composed of the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Secretary-General and two Board members appointed by the President and appointed by the Board.
The Executive Committee carries out the functions and duties that are granted by the Board of Directors, subject to ratification of the Board to which such measures will have to be submitted in the first meeting following the date on which the measures were adopted. The management of the Foundation shall in any case ensure the integrity of the economic heritage.
The Board of Founders Advisors, and after this, the Board of Directors appoints a Vice President and a Secretary General. The Honorary President and Honorary Vice President are not organs of the Foundation.
The Historical and Scientific Committee is composed of a minimum of three and a maximum of thirty members chosen from among eminent personalities of culture, politics, law, economics and in any case of the sectors of activity of the Foundation appointed by the Board of Directors appoint, among them, the President, the Vice President, the Coordinator and, possibly, five members that make up the Executive Committee of Historical Scientific.
The Historical and Scientific Committee:
1. assists the Board of Directors in the preparation of work programs and historical - Scientific Foundation;
2. proposes cultural research and training and care in collaboration with experts, research centers and studies, companies and public and private institutions;
3. perform any other task entrusted to it by the Board of Directors.
4. The members of the Historical and Scientific Committee shall hold office for five years and can be reconfirmed. In case of resignation, dismissal - the latter arranged by the Board of Directors - or any other cause of termination of office, the Board of Directors may provide for the co-option of the new members of the Historical Committee and Scientific always respecting the maximum number of thirty components.
The Social Economic Committee is composed of a minimum of three and a maximum of thirty members chosen from among eminent personalities from the academic, political, economic and social institutions and appointed by the Board of Directors shall appoint, among them, the President , the Vice President and the Coordinator and, possibly, five members that make up the Executive Council of the European Economic Association.
The Social Economic Committee assists the Board of Directors:
1. preparing studies, discussions and events on the main themes of political and religious and cultural;
2. promoting the creation of training policy in collaboration with centers of higher education in order to promote the growth of new elites in politics, economics and public administration;
3. directing and coordinating all the research in political and social sciences.
The members of the Social Economic Committee shall hold office for five years and can be reconfirmed.
In case of resignation, dismissal - the latter arranged by the Board of Directors - or any other cause of termination of office, the Board of Directors may provide for the co-option of the new members of the European Economic Social while respecting the maximum number of thirty components .
The Steering Committee is composed of up to fifteen members selected from among eminent personalities of culture, politics, law, economics, appointed by the Board of Directors shall appoint the President and Vice President.
The Steering Committee is responsible for ensuring adherence to all the initiatives with the aims of the Foundation
The members of the Steering Committee shall hold office for five years and can be reconfirmed.
In case of resignation, dismissal - the latter arranged by the Board of Directors - or any other cause of termination of office, the Board of Directors may provide for the co-option of the new members of the Steering Committee while respecting the maximum number of fifteen components.
The Board of Directors determines - with its resolution - how to participate, the members of the Steering Committee, the institutional life of the Foundation.
At the Foundation has established the Register of so-called "Contributing Members" which will list, after consideration by the Board of Directors, the public and private institutions and individuals who have contributed - substantially and economically - in the pursuit of its statutory objectives.
The Board of Directors determines - with its resolution - the extent of the contribution and the subsequent division of the supporters of the Foundation between the Register of "Contributing Members" and that of "Supporting Members" in addition to regulate the extent of participation of members of the above Albi, institutional initiatives of the Foundation.
The Board of Auditors is composed of three members, two of which initially chosen by the Founder and subsequently by the Board of Directors and one appointed by the Minister for Arts and Culture and two alternates and remains in office for three years; its members may be reappointed. The Board of Auditors perform an audit on the management of the Foundation expressing, in particular, with a written report of his observations on the budget and the final budget.
The charges relating to statutory bodies are free.
The financial year runs from January 1 to December 31 of each year.
In the event of liquidation of the Foundation, resulting from any cause, the residual equity of the same will be donated to the foundation or other body having similar purposes or to a voluntary body indicated by the Founder.
All matters not specifically regulated by this statute, the provisions of law on
The Foundation has its roots in the faith and in the tradition of the Holy Catholic Church, which must always remain firmly united.
It feels intimately linked to the Royal House of Bourbon Two Sicilies (Neapolitan branch), recognizing as natural and Honorary President of the Foundation itself the legitimate head of this.